Tax Season is Almost Over

It has been over a month since my last post. As some of you are aware, I am an accountant. April in Canada is the month for the filing of personal income tax returns. So I have been working very long days and have not had time to put up more posts.

However, it has been an exciting month for acqusitions. Among other things that I have acquired are the 1935 Silver Jubilee Issue in complete sheets of 60 and the first shipment of a stock of covers from a penpal agency in Finland. This stock consists of approximately 27,000 (!) covers covering the period from 1973 to 1996. I purchased the first 2,700 this month, and those arrived this week.

The next few posts will veer off showing you the basic issues of Nigeria and will feature a few of my exciting finds from the cover stock and the sheets, if I can get them to scan properly.

Watch this space for posts in May.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unwatermarked Queen Victoria Waterlow Issue of Niger Coast Protectorate Part Nine

No Posts Until Further Notice

The Unwatermarked Queen Victoria Waterlow Issue of Niger Coast Protectorate Part Ten