Off On Vacation for 2 Weeks And The New Brixton Chrome Website Is Finally Ready

I must apologize again to my readers for another break in the continuity of my posts. I had intended to resume posting last week, and to complete thiss week's post today before I go on vacation tomorrow for two weeks. However, the final content edits that I had to make to the my new website took more time than I expected, so unfortunately I did not get a chance to prepare either last week's or this week's post.

However, the new Brixton-Chrome website is now completely functional. The only thing I have left to do is migrate these blogs to it, install the language translation app and connect all the social media sales channels. I will deal with all that when I return, as well as resuming my regular posting schedule. I do apologize for all the interruptions, but I can promise you all that I don't have any other plans, except possibly to take a week in January next year. So, you can look forward to at least 2 or three uninterrupted months of postings.

The website itself has been well worth the effort and the patience that it has taken to complete it. It is my belief that it has the potential to be a truly world-class website and resource for stamp collectors. In its pages you will find all the information you could be looking for regarding major topics of concern to intermediate and advanced collectors, and an entire section devoted to beginners. There is also an emphasis on trying to get in touch with your innermost interests as a collector, in order to help you identify other collecting possibilities that may be well suited to you, which you may not have considered yet. There is a fast, and intelligent live search function that will bring up a list of possible matches as you type into the search bar, and I have my material laid out in different collections, organized along topical lines, which you can browse at your leisure.

Now, I haven't listed any Nigeria, except for the 1d and 2d first issue of Lagos. These however, represent many years of diligent collecting, and is probably the most comprehensive group of these stamps that you are likely to see anywhere. The first Crown CC issue of Lagos is exceedingly scarce, as the stamps were printed in very, very low quantities. Condition is always a challenge, and many of the examples listed here are some of the finest that you will see offered for sale. I do hope to eventually begin listing my other Nigerian material soon, but how quickly I will be able to do it will depend to a very large extent on how successful I am in securing additional financing to hire the help that I need to expedite the listings process.

So, while I am away, I would strongly encourage you to visit the new website and explore its pages. If any of you have any suggestions as to topics you would like to see covered, or issues that you think should be addressed, please send me a comment. I would also encourage you to look at the Lagos stamps.

I look forward to resuming my regular posting schedule, once and for all, starting with the 2.5d carmine lake and 5d slate Queen Victoria stamps from the first 1894 Waterlow Issue of the Niger Coast Protectorate, on Tuesday, October 9, 2018.

Until then, you can visit the new website at:

www.brixtonchrome.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unwatermarked Queen Victoria Waterlow Issue of Niger Coast Protectorate Part Nine

No Posts Until Further Notice

The Unwatermarked Queen Victoria Waterlow Issue of Niger Coast Protectorate Part Ten