Posts to Resume Next Week - Almost There!

I wanted to let my readers know that I am almost finished my new website, and need another week to complete the finishing touches. So, I will not be posting this week either. However, I will pick up where I left off next Tuesday, with the perforation varieties of the 2.5d lake 1894 Waterlow Issue.
Thanks very much for your patience.

In the meantime, I would encourage you all to check out how the site looks so far:

www.brixtonchrome.com

I have added a lot of information resource pages aimed at collectors of all levels of experience. The "Getting Started With Stamps" section covers a lot of topics for beginners, and "Stamp School" covers a range of topics for the intermediate to advanced collector.

I would love to have comments about any topics that you think should be covered that are not, as I would like to include as many as I can ultimately. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unwatermarked Queen Victoria Waterlow Issue of Niger Coast Protectorate Part Nine

No Posts Until Further Notice

The Unwatermarked Queen Victoria Waterlow Issue of Niger Coast Protectorate Part Ten